Tuesday, March 11, 2014

HYSR did awesome so far...

If traded perfectly over the past three days since I highlighted this pick, you could have capitalized on 300% gains... I wasn't perfect but I scored 170% so far... Good luck traders.

For those sitting on the sidelines I highly recommend waiting to buy in though until the dip tomorrow at the earliest... this is highly volatile... I started with a 100 investment in this due to that fact... I currently have 2000 shares that I've held after pulling some profits and moving them to XTRM.

The Daily Trader is not a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer. This article was written by an analyst at The Daily Trader and represents his/her personal opinion about the companies mentioned in the article. The article is for informational purposes only and it should not be taken as an investment advice. Investors are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence before making an investment decision. I am not receiving any compensation (other than from The Daily Trader and/or any stock position I have in the company) for this article. Disclosure: I am currently long on HYSR and XTRM.

No comments:

Post a Comment